INNOPLEX has just won a new five-year prime contract, and we're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government. This team is responsible for the maintenance, sustainment, continual service improvement, training, and decommissioning of RF and optical capabilities for high capacity (multi-channel) telecommunications networks. This includes system engineering and administration (signal acquisition through data management), configuration management, break/fix and training development to support cyber security and signal intelligence. Provide engineering support to system development, fielded systems, and labs spanning for enabled and high speed capabilities, satellite access solutions, and mission operations. Join this new team and exciting mission today!
The Level 1 System Engineer (SE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 25 process areas defined by ISO/IEC15288:
- Technical Process Area -Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal;
- Project Process Area -Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement;
- Enterprise (Organizational Project-Enabling) Process Area -Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management;
- Agreement Process Area -Acquisition and Supply.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus one (1) year of systems engineering experience.
- OR Twelve(12) credit hours of college coursework in one (1) or more of the ISO/IEC 15288 Technical Process Areas may be substituted for the required one (1) year of systems engineering experience
- OR A High School Diploma or GED and four (4) years of general system engineering experience (any Process Area) may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- *Note 1 –Examples of Qualified engineering fields include: Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management.Similar or comparable degrees will be acceptable.
- *Note 2 -Examples of related disciplines include: Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics. Similar or comparable degrees will be acceptable.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 120 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.