INNOPLEX has just won a new five-year prime contract, and we're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government.
This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
**This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of $10,000.00**
*Shift Work is Required
The "Signals Analyst" SIGINT Development (SIGDEV) Analyst provides analytic support to optimize and develop assigned customer accesses. Conduct research and analysis of collection and collateral data to develop targets of interests and develop analytic strategies. Identify target communications within the global network. The technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI and other advanced technologies over IP.
The Level 1 SIGDEV Analyst shall possess the following capabilities:
- Critical thinking and reasoning to make analytic determinations.
- Knowledge of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experience in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze, process, and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT target development.
- Ability to develop techniques and tools for collecting, evaluating, analyzing, documenting, locating, or presenting information.
- Familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and ability to demonstrate the incorporation of independent research to enhance target development.
- Ability to identify target communications within the global network.
- Working knowledge and understanding of PROFORMA
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- At least three (3) years demonstrated experience in and demonstrated knowledge in SIGINT development analytic support.
- Within the last five (5) years, at least three (3) of the years of experience must have been with modern digital/optical telecommunications systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, and/or internet communications.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.