INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business dedicated to making a difference in the world. We celebrate the importance of the work our employees perform and strive to hire individuals that value loyalty, integrity, respect, and honesty. This cultural fabric enables us to foster a high performing team in a family-like environment. Come join us!
Conducts vulnerability assessments of Wireless LAN (WLAN), MESH and Internet of Things (IoT) networks at customer sites. Conducts testing and experimentation to identify behavioral trends of potential malicious wireless network activity. Establishes detection methods to identify network traffic indicating compromised behavior and develops techniques to enhance the discovery process. Should have a strong background with communication theory and protocols.
The Level 2 Wireless Network Analyst/Engineer shall possess the following capabilities:
- Integrate and test wireless systems
- Design, characterize, and analyze wireless systems
- Assist in developing capabilities to identify traffic patterns and behavioral trends of potential malicious wireless network traffic
- Develop, integrate, and execute test plans for wireless assessments including scripts for automation.
- Perform assessments of Wireless LAN (WLAN), Bluetooth and/or IoT networks employing advanced security.
- Stay up to date on new technology offerings and best practices as it pertains to Over-the-Air communications with a focus on Wifi, Bluetooth, IoT, and cellular communication standards. Apply new technology to recommended enhancements to customer networks
Five (5) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is
required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Cyber Security or other related field.
DoD 8570 compliance IAT level 1
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.