INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business dedicated to making a difference in the world. We celebrate the importance of the work our employees perform and strive to hire individuals that value loyalty, integrity, respect, and honesty. This cultural fabric enables us to foster a high performing team in a family-like environment. Come join us!
Senior Reverse Engineer with experience performing active and static analysis of software to determine and document subject functionality. Physical breakdown, documenting/photographing components, and soldering experience a plus.
Ability and comfort eliciting stakeholder requirements and generating Concept of Operations (ConOps) documents.
Domain Area(s) Specialized Requirements:
Information Technology: Minimum 12 years combined experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages: C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
Shall have a minimum of twenty (20) years of software engineering experience; or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and fifteen (15) years software engineering experience; or a Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and twelve (12) years software engineering experience.
In addition, the individual shall have demonstrated ability and/or experience in for the following areas:
• Eight (8) years experience coding in C and assembly on Linux, UNIX and/or Windows.
• Two (2) years experience coding in C, assembly or similar languages in an embedded environment.
• Elicit user and system requirements and document requirements in a Concept of Operations (ConOps) document.
• Design modular software systems for maximum reuse and maintainability.
• Document system designs within a High Level Design (HLD) document.
• Plan and develop system integration tests and document test strategy in a formal Test Plan document.
• Use a software integrated development environment (IDE) such as Visual Studio, Eclipse or similar IDE.
• Develop and execute unit tests.
• Maintain code in a software version repository such as subversion, CVS, or similar tool.
• Work to a schedule and meet deliverable dates.
• Report progress via accepted communication channels such as email, wild and/or a schedule tracking application.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following: TCP/IP network protocols or SQL programming
• Knowledge in software compilers, operating system architecture, and/or device drivers. • Document component designs within a High Level Design (HLD) document.
• Plan and develop component integration tests.
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.