INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business dedicated to making a difference in the world.
the importance of the work our employees perform and strive to hire individuals that value loyalty, integrity, respect, and honesty
. This cultural fabric enables us to foster a high performing team in a family-like environment.
Come join us!
The Software Engineer will provide systems engineering, software engineering, configuration management, development deployment, support & sustainment, enhancement, maintenance, training and evolution of High Frequency (HF), Medium Frequency (MF), Low Frequency and Very Low Frequency (VLF) systems
, products and solutions including GLAIVE
as well as integration with enterprise or external services, products, solutions and infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python, Java and C, C++ and frameworks
- Familiarity with Git, Jira, Agile and scrum development methodologies and software development life cycle
- Understanding of APIs and API documentation frameworks
- Strong reverse engineering, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Experience with sybase database technology
- Proficient at XML and understanding of RPM packaging
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack
- System architecture knowledge
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.