We are looking for Technical Analyst Level 3
The customer requires someone with strong SIGINT ingestion, SIGINT requirements (and requirements process), and SIGINT databases.
The Level 3 Technical Analyst shall be able to perform the indicated tasks below:
- Support Mission Management activities.
- Support the implantation of collection-tasking strategies
- Participate in discussion with Target Office of Primary Interests (TOPIs) and customers to promote operational capabilities.
- Respond to collection requirements received from the Collection Strategies and Requirements Center.
- Conduct discussions between various TOPI's and other customers ensuring accurate collection assessments are received/shared..
- Provide technical assistance for acquisition processes and during the budget development process.
Twenty (20) years of professional experience supporting a military and/or government cryptologic mission. Professional experience may include mission support as a military or government language or signals analyst as it relates to acquiring, identifying, processing, and reporting on electromagnetic emissions.
TS\SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.