Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Provide systems administration support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Specific duties include aiding users in accessing and using assigned IT systems, implementing security patches in conjunction with customer policies and standards. Additionally the candidate will be responsible for building, implementing and maintaining various tasks involved with a MS Windows-managed development environment and maintaining a virtual lab environment keeping all in compliance with the customer’s current security requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Submitted candidates must demonstrate Five (5) years’ experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Current Security+ certification.
- This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours per year
- Knowledge of the customer’s STE/STN requirements and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated SA experience in Tier1 and Tier 2 maintenance on networks using Windows and VMS operating systems.
- Experience with virtual environments using vsphere, vcloud and vmware
- Knowledge of nessus and comparable scanning tools and how to manage / resolve the vulnerabilities exposed by the software.
- Firm understanding of active directory roles and least privilege.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, upgrading and maintaining Linux based systems using iDracs, VMware and YUM repositories.
- Help-desk experience.
- SOP and Procedure development.
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.