Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
The selected individual will provide dedicate2 assistance in the preparation, review, revision and maintenance of technical documents to support the unit’s mission. Writes and edits technical documentation for all supported organizations activities. Creates documentation for operations; produces implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities – Standard Operating Procedures; provides field, data definitions and data flow documentation and formats technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources. Additional duties include tracking and monitoring tasking and utilizing automated data systems and research tools to meet deadlines.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Six (6) years of experience as a Technical Writer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Understanding of basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), ability to be responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications.
- Ability to gather technical information, and prepare written text.
- Ability to maintain a current internal documentation library.
- Skilled in use of multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
- Must understand basic concepts and write technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
Position requires current, active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Must be self-starter capable of working tasks to completion without direct immediate oversight.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.