Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Support the customer’s Systems Engineering organization to ensure that all authorized personnel and processing systems have the necessary credentials to access and process collected data.
Collaborate with EA users and System Owners to identify the appropriate controls to the data and work with repository owners to ensure the access control has been deployed onto their production systems allowing for ingest and retrieval of the data.
Work collaboratively with teams to facilitate all systems, visualization, and metric tools that access and/or receive the data in any way have the appropriate Access Controls for the data.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Understand the data management request process, as well as, experience with Data Flow processes.
- Experience in analytic and critical thinking
- Passion for solving problems, developing creative solutions, and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of SIGINT and SIGINT Authorities
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
- Previous experience working with policy and compliance.
- Experience in Data Provenance
- Familiarity of SIGINT data markings
- Knowledge of Modernized Data Format (i.e., Smart Data Tagging)
- Experience with investigative procedures
- Background in the customer mission, especially retrieving information from raw data repositories.
- Experience/knowledge of agency data flows and processes.
- Experience in Information Systems
- Flexible work schedule
- SharePoint, JIRA, and other tracking tools
- MS Office Applications
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.