Position duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs forensic analysis of digital information, gathers, and handles evidence.
- Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators. Investigates computer fraud or other electronic crimes, crack files and system passwords, detects steganography and recovers deleted, fragmented and corrupted data from digital media of all types.
- Ensures chain of custody and control procedures, documents procedures and findings in a manner suitable for courtroom presentation and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports. May be required to testify in court as expert witnesses.
- Provides Information Systems Incident Response and Network Defense support services to the client.
- Provides integrated operational capability to detect, monitor, analyze and respond to unauthorized access.
- Reviews and analyzes network events for possible security shortfalls and identifies activities that corresponds with intrusions and security events.
- Utilizes client's tools, capability, and processes to identify network traffic, system or security devices for information supporting violations of security policy and vulnerabilities that could affect IT assets.
- Identifies and validates cyber threats and potential impact to the IT infrastructure. Provides detailed and accurate real-time information to customers and operation managers.
- Midnight Shift Work
• BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 2+ years of related experience or MS and 0 yrs related experience
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher and CEH required
• Three (3) years of demonstrated experience with threat analysis software utilization
• Linux experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor less experienced personnel
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team
(Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+ or higher cert, and CEH certification required upon submission.)
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.