• Assist in customer printer issues
• Break/Fix with warranty and out-of-warranty support
• Device replacement
• Toner replacement
• Assist in print server/network issue resolution.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- In addition, 1 year of applicable experience with multi-functional devices/printers.
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
(Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level I. A+/Net+, or higher cert required.)
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.