Love where you work! Our work is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Provide systems engineering support to the customer high-level end-to-end IT requirements process. Coordinate all activities pertaining to the development, documentation, and maintenance of customer’s high level end-to-end IT requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Evaluate and manage the current requirements and processes and propose changes to enable the customer’s corporate decision-making processes. Responsible for the documentation, evolution, maintenance, and publication of the Capabilities Satisfaction processes. Assist in the governance, development, documentation, and review of processes as directed by the customer.
- Evaluate, create, and manage the Integrated Master Schedule for the organization. Contractor will create high level roadmaps and other schedules for the organization.
- Assist the Partnership team in creating the Rough Order of Magnitude (ROMs) estimates for all Mission Needs (MNs) and Coordinated Threads that enter the Solution Process.
- Additionally, the contractor will support the customer with tracking and reporting of MNs data and the Strategic Threads that enter the Solution Process collecting and reporting on metrics, and other reports as required in preparation for board meetings, Senior Leadership actions, etc. The SE will have primary responsibility for the creation, configuration, and maintenance of the Confluence Site and the JIRA ticketing system as it pertains to the SP 2.0 process. They will be expected to have a working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence, research and implement Confluence / JIRA best practices; training staff on Confluence and navigating projects and spaces.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Three or more years of recent experience in writing and managing functional requirements.
A minimum of three years’ successful recent experience with requirements development and documentation for system engineering processes and procedures
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Metrics experience to include ability to use automation to generate effective reports, dashboards, and metrics that can be effectively used by Senior Leadership to make decisions and provide real-time tracking and reporting of MN operational status.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Demonstrated customer interface experience in eliciting technical requirements.
- Use of Visio, PowerPoint, or other presentation software to develop clear graphical representations.
- Good analytic, problem definition/identification, problem solving/mitigation skills.
- Experience working on project development from requirements definition to deployment.
- Process engineering experience.
- Structure and content management, relying heavily on graphics and design
- Microsoft (MS) Project skills needed.
- Understanding of the budget/funding process within the Agency.
Current, Active Clearance with Polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.