Love where you work! Our work is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
This position will support the Computer Network Operations (CNO) organization by providing recommendations on the use of operational platforms and strategies tailored to specific mission needs. Develop operational concepts in support of mission, and recommend technical and operational solutions The contractor shall identify opportunities to partner and recommend engagements that further the mission for the U.S. and Joint Combatant Commands. Candidate will identify access and data gaps and recommend solutions to fill those gaps while communicating risks
A bachelor’s degree in a qualifying engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience, or, a high school diploma plus twenty-four (24) years of general systems engineering experience, or, an advanced degree (master’s or Phd) in a qualifying field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians
- Contributing to project methodology decisions
- Briefing stakeholders on technical status
- Performing analysis of technical alternatives
- Contributing to systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Deriving and managing system requirements.
TS/SCI Appropriate Polygraph Required
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Qualified candidate should have JAVA development experience
- Qualified candidates should have experience in field operations and use of RF technical solutions to marry capability to opportunity for CONOP development.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous times for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.