Candidate shall have Windows System Administration experience (system including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution) and End-user support (Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software).
- VMWare administrator responsible for upgrading and patching the VMWare systems to the latest version;
- Ability to configure and administer a vCenter 6.5 environment, vSphere 6.x ESXi servers;
- Daily configuration and maintenance, backups, strong understanding of TCP/IP networking including VLANs, creating and managing DHCP scopes, and managing DNS servers;
- Configure and maintain backup architecture, perform test restores; perform all routine maintenance, upgrades and security patching and managed deployments for Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 R2 servers;
- Requires current DoD Approved 8570 IAT Level II Baseline Certification (CWIP).
- Veeam and/or Symantec Backup Exec experience.
- Some Linux/Unix and basic configuration of Cisco IOS devices (switch port configuration, VLAN creation, etc.) experience preferred.
- Must currently hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Level 2:
- Ten (10) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Level 3:
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.