Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Provide support for the design, planning, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manage IT infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network device, etc. Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to Agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages Windows and Linux operating systems and installs/loads; loads, maintains and troubleshoots system software; maintains integrity of systems and configures network components. Implements operating system enhancements to improve reliability and performance. Configures, manages, maintains and troubleshoots virtualization infrastructure. Work with Agency organizational management to make recommendations for new equipment and software to meet operational needs. Work with customer to identify new and upcoming techniques and capabilities that should be incorporated into IT systems. Create programs and scripts for the management of user’s files, systems processes and hardware. Work with relevant offices on network modifications, Work with appropriate entities on the creation and sustainment of data-flows to internal and external customers using COTS and GOTS solutions. Work with analysts to identify and solve bottlenecks. Work with the System Owner, ISSO and DAO on the creation, modification and reaccreditation of applicable System Security Plans. Work with facilities management on potential environmental impacts to minimize data loss and processing degradation.
PREFERRED Technical Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience administering Windows systems, preferably Win Server 2012 or newer
- Minimum 5 years Red Hat Linux Experience, or a derivative like CentOS or Fedora
- Minimum 5 years Cisco NX-OS experience
- Experience creating documentation to outline processes and procedures
- Experience provisioning systems, configuring systems, patching and managing systems, and securing/hardening systems
- Exhibited ability to configure and mange Linux and Windows operating systems and perform installs/loads; perform operating system troubleshooting; maintain integrity of systems; and configure network components, to implement system enhancements
- Knowledge of systems and network security, auditing, and user authentication.
- Experience administering NetApp appliances.
- CWIP/IAT Certification Required (A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP, CISSP, etc).
Level One Qualifications:
- Exhibited experience with Active Directory (preferred 4 years)
- Exhibited experience with Python, Java, C/C++ and Perl
- Exhibited experience with Gentrify
- Familiarity and experience with the ASPEN tool suite
- Experience with administration of Jupyter Environment/Ecosystem
- Experience with Administration of ML/AI software suites (including but not limited to pytorch, tensorflow, anaconda)
- Experience with containerization (including but not limited to Docker)
- Experience with administration and maintenance of GPU-based systems (including but not limited to NVIDIA)
- Knowledge and experience of VMWare and virtual environments; proven ability to install and configure virtual servers and clients, using various operating systems, as mission needs dictate.
- Experience administering VMware VSphere servers, VMware ESXi.
Five (5) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Level Two Qualifications:
Ten (10) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.