Be a part of a growing program providing technical services necessary to develop, deploy, and sustain a wide range of modernized TechSIGINT and Ground collection, production, and analysis capabilities for various customers. Join a team of Innoplex engineers following Agile processes to design, develop, integrate, and deploy new solutions into an Amazon Web Services (AWS) C2S environment.
Position includes Telework – 2-3 days offsite, 2-3 days at contractor site.
- Support the development life cycle of platform architectural design, deployment and debugging
- Building a release pipeline to enable fast, but safe delivery of critical business software to Production
- Develop & Maintain sound version control best practices-based CM systems (GIT), including branching and merging strategies
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Ability to automate release deployments across development, test, staging, Quality Assurance and production stacks using a combination of scripting languages and other automation toolkits
- Set-up up new sites and applications via configuration management such as Puppet and Ansible
- Maintain / upgrade / patch tracking and documentation software (Confluence / Jira)
- Assist in design and maintenance web service infrastructure and deployments
- Analyze service stack and make recommendations for further improvements
- Identify processes and capabilities that can be streamlined and automated
- Communicate effectively to help bridge stakeholder and development requirements
- Assist with support and operations where necessary
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to information being processed, stored, or accessed
- Leverage programming Languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, and Java
- Experience with DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering methodologies.
- Ability to have a holistic view of service development and deployment architecture
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment by leveraging Configuration Management, containerization, serverless technologies, and Kubernetes.
Strongly Preferred (not required):
- Experience automating network infrastructure configuration using Software Defined Networking
- Understanding of SLA requirements and role of high availability architectures, performance optimization, and monitoring techniques
- Act in the capacity to support deployment and operations when necessary
- Architect and develop best practices for software build tools (Gradle, Maven, ANT, Shell) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo), and infrastructure automation (Amazon Web Services, VMWare, Puppet, Chef, ansible, etc.)
- Experience working cross functionally across multiple teams.
- Must be fluent with Git
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Linux environments (RHEL 6/7/8, RHCSA/RHCE, CentOS)
- Experience with Windows system administration, system monitoring, instrumentation, resiliency and performance.
- 5+ years working in an Agile dev environment (excludes education experience such as Bachelor’s or Master degree in relevant field)
- Experience integrating Jenkins/Bamboo, Docker, and Kuberenetes for automated deployment preferred
- Experience with caching technologies (Memcache, Active MQ, Redis, APC, etc.) Experience with MySQL (Clusters, Replication, and Tuning) and Elasticsearch (Kibana a plus) Knowledge of security practices, networking protocols, firewalls, PCI compliance, etc.
- 5+ years of system architecture required with a demonstrated ability to read the code and understand the coding logic to assist in troubleshooting
- 5+ years’ experience managing/monitoring AWS cloud and virtualized servers for optimal performance while working in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) environmeFamiliarity with software development life cycle models, agile, and DevOps programming methodologies.
- Fluent skills in object oriented programming and experience in at least one programming language, such as Ruby, C, C++, GO, Python, or Java.
- Experience acquiring in-depth understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk, and understand varied customer deployments.
- Ability to successfully work with customers, developers, testing, project management, and support staff
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communications.
Bachelor’s degree or higher is required in either Engineering (i.e. Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, etc.) or Computer Science with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience (excludes education experience such as Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field).
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 95 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.