We are looking for a Systems Engineer III
- The Systems Engineer III will provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- The Systems Engineer III will configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and install/load operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- The Systems Engineer will support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware and analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications, and software integration
***The Systems Engineer Level 3 will need to have proven “Hand’s On” Tier III level experience in Linux administration, scripting, troubleshooting network communications, and Dataflow experience.
TS\SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Security Clearance
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. Five (5) years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated Tier III level experience in Linux administration, scripting, hands on troubleshooting network communications, and Dataflow experience required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any o