System Integration Engineers with a DevOps and Integration focus have a high-impact role in bringing industry best-practices, open-source tooling, and ubiquitous automation into the customer’s software integration and delivery processes. They own many aspects of the system load process but have freedom to innovate in almost any area the integration team touches, from system administration (hardware/OS/security) to software (containerization/installation/orchestration) to monitoring (health & status, metrics, automated recovery) and more. These integrators serve as a critical resource to the rest of the integration team (and a number of software development teams) to encourage automation, standardization, and adoption of modern tools. Our team has a small amount of management and a large amount of flexibility to innovate across a huge range of products and mission systems. Be ready to learn constantly and meet tough challenges with cutting-edge tools, all to help our team deliver stable solutions and meet our customer’s mission needs!
- Experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL administration or similar *NIX).
- Experience with STE requirements/tools/teams.
- Experience with customer Information System Security processes and tools (SSPs/ATO/IAVAs etc)
- Experience scripting against REST APIs, databases, and CSV files.
- Experience with network design, security, and automation.
- Experience with DevOps tech stacks and modern CM and CI/CD tools (especially Ansible).
- Experience with a scripting language (Python/bash).
- Experience with VMWare hypervisors and virtualization, and FreeIPA and Kerberos authentication
Labor Category Requirements:
Perform system admin, maintenance support, upgrades, installation, test and integration, and configuration of VLF/LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF/Wireless SIGINT survey, collection and geo-location systems and software including prototypes, development, operational, test, and lab systems/products. Provide technical and engineering third tier support to troubleshoot system failures or degradations and to restore equipment to full operational capabilities including 24/7 on-call support for operational system critical discrepancies that cannot be resolved by tier one and two personnel. Integrate, test, and optimize systems with enterprise infrastructures, services, and databases. Develop technical documentation. Provide technical services assistance to government engineers in the creation, updating and management of system product line standards and databases.
- Four (4) years’ experience as a software integrator, tester, system administrator, or system engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- A Master’s Degree may be substituted for two years of experience.
- Four (4) years of additional experience as a software integrator or system engineer with VLF/HF/VHF/UHF Signal Collection Systems such as or similar to GLAIVE may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrable experience with software integration or system administration for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms, scripting languages such as: PERL, PYTHON, BASH, or TCL, Software Configuration Management, Change Control, and Requirements tools such as JIRA or ClearQuest.
The ideal candidate(s) shall possess experience with a majority (more than half) of the following:
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Service Oriented Architectures
- Software Defined Radios Architectures
- Radio Frequency (RF) signal detection, identification, measurement, collection, distribution and amplification
- Geo-location / Direction finding (DF) techniques
- Receiver and antenna design and characteristics
- Electrical power measurement and specification (AC and DC)
- System cooling specifications
- System timing analysis
- System throughput and bandwidth estimation
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.