Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide high level network engineering support to customer systems to include:
- Software deployment
- High level troubleshooting
- Interact with an established hardware team during upgrades, deployments and installations
- High School diploma
- Shall have ten (10) years of experience in the planning, design, development, implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
- 5+ years experience with Cisco Networking
- Routing protocols IS-IS, EIGRP, and BGP/iBGP
- Multi-tenancy VxLAN with Nexus 3k, 7k and 9k switches
- Multi-site VxLAN between regions (both layer2 and layer3 overlays)
- Network automation using Python/Python3 and SaltStack
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline is highly desired but will not count toward the ten (10) years significant experience
- Ten (10) years of experience designing and implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX based hardware platforms
- Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operating, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment
- Significant experience with CISCO network equipment, i.e. 2800 series, 6509, 6513, 3825, 3750, 4900, ASR-1004 & 1006, etc.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certified at the Professional level in Network Security (CCSP), Network Design (CCDP), and/or Routing & Switching (CCNP)
- Able to understand routing protocols, QOS, be able to implement traffic shaping and policing on the network, and understand IPSEC tunneling
- At least three years of direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligent activity.
- Cloud networking experience a plus
- CCNA is a plus
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure is a plus
Familiar with rack infrastructure components such as Cyclades, Virtual KVMs, Betac and APC PDUs also a plus
- Monitoring tools Splunk, Prometheus/Grafana, and Cacti
- Elastiflow and SolarWinds for Netflow
Security Clearance Requirements:
Active/Current Top Secret SCI with Poly
Carrying, crouching, grasping, medium work (20 lbs), move about freely in a lab setting, pulling, pushing, reaching, sedentary work, standing, talking, walking, working with computers/CRTs, working with data, working with machine operations, ability to handle stress and work under pressure, ability to use MS Office, ability to use a PC, analytical or critical thinking skills, interpersonal and people skills, oral and written communication skills, listening skills
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.