Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
This individual will provide systems engineering, test, operational and architectural support to a tactical capabilities interoperability & testing team and its ENTERPRISE STORM series of limited test events. The individual will serve as subject-matter expert responsible for facilitating test support to the ENTERPRISE STORM test plan. The individual must be knowledgeable in tactical SIGINT have and a broad knowledge of other disciplines within the Intelligence Community. The individual will support the integration of Intelligence Community agency and Military Service tactical ISR SIGINT capabilities into the event. Individual will facilitate test requirements gathering by coordinating technical exchange meetings (and other meetings as needed) with the Services, Combat Support Agencies (CSAs), systems engineers, data modelers, and other members of the organization’s ENTERPRISE STORM Team.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience.
Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experience in Tactical SIGINT.
Minimum of five years’ experience working with Service Cryptologic Elements (SCE).
At least 5 years’ experience working within one of the cryptologic functional disciplines of access, collection, exploitation, production or dissemination.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Familiarity with systems engineering & test; emphasis on the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design, and/or implementation or testing for a program.
- Ability to analyze user requirements to develop concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture and requirements specifications. At least 50% of this experience should have been in an Intelligence Community environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
- Familiar with developing measures of performance and measures of effectiveness.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements for evaluation, assessment goals, timelines, and assessment reports.
- Previous hands-on experience working with U.S. DOD ISR, DCGS/DI2E community, and/or NSA/CSS Cryptologic Community tactical SIGINT capabilities
- Previous experience with conducting Operational Test of tactical SIGINT capabilities.
- Working knowledge of NSA/CSS SIGINT operations with the DCGS/DI2E Service systems.
- Ability to understand relationship of existing Service Cryptologic Elements’ tactical capabilities & Cryptologic Enterprise architectures.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
- Be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Physical Demands & Equipment: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- Be willing to travel; several smaller trips (2-5 days) per year and two longer trips (2 to 5 weeks) per year
Position requires a current, active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.