Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Provide systems engineering to customer’s Radio Frequency Mission Operations (RFO) organization. The individual will be responsible for supporting the full life cycle management of RF associated systems to include planning for deployment, sustainment, and decommissioning of systems. The selected individual must be a well-rounded, experienced systems engineer versed in project planning, project assessment and control, decision management, risk management, configuration management and cross organizational/cross functional coordination.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Ability to work well with the project leads, technical directors, and portfolio managers involved with modern communication methods
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
Position requires a current, active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule; and
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Knowledge of and experience with customer’s RF collection, direction finding, and processing systems highly desired.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.