Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Assist with Tier III Expeditionary IT Systems Engineering. Provide end-user systems and technical support to enterprise organizations and deployed locations and personnel. Provide risk management tools; implement information management tools, evaluate performance-based information, provide technical and process recommendation, conduct technical analysis of alternatives, and provide configuration management. Assist in planning, developing, deploying, securing, and operating the Information Technology Infrastructure (for all domains) across the customer enterprise. Assist in developing transition plans and processes related to services that include data links, networks, government communication systems, interfaces, and processing systems.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Current, Active Clearance with Polygraph
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), VMware, Hyper-V, and Virtualization technology.
- Experience in requirements gathering, design synthesis, and system design to assist with the transformation of services.
- Ability to produce enterprise level architectural artifacts such as: CONOPS, model-based systems engineering (MBSE), use-case diagrams and security-based compliance support.
- Security + Certification required
- Experience performing risk analysis, evaluating test results, identifying and reporting health status of activities, ensuring the health and compatibility of enterprise and mission.
- Experience performing gap analysis and risk analysis and understanding the significance and probability of identified risks.
- Ability to communicate required activities, compliance information, and technical information with enterprise personnel.
- Ability to serve as liaison to critical personnel in monitoring the state of project development milestones.
- Ability to develop troubleshooting recommendations and research solutions, capturing efforts in appropriate systems engineering documentation.
- Must have familiarization with the agency enterprise infrastructure.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.