The selected candidate will support the development of a SPLUNK Dashboard. The candidate will be responsible for setting up the ingestion of various customer dataflows to include pre-processing data into a useable format.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven history of using SPLUNK to analyze and present SIGINT information.
- Must have experience with processing and metrics tool used by the customer.
- Candidate should have a proactive attitude, strong customer service skills and the ability to integrate into an existing team comprised of contractors and government customers.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors degree in a technical field, preferrably Computer Science.
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Splunk Certified Architect
- Experience with JAVA & NIFI to include the ability to write NIFI processors in JAVA is highly desired.
- Experience with tools such as Yellowstone, Splitglass, Blueivy, Tumms, Watchzone
- Additional experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks.
- Proven experience developing prototype visualization tools to include requirements definition and execution.
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.