Join a dynamic team that provides programmatic services, technical services, engineering, testing, logistics, training, integration, business management, administrative, operational program support to accomplish Project Manager Missions and goals, as well as much more. These services are performed with existing, and new PM EW systems, family of systems, platforms, subsystems and items.
Participates in planning, coordinating, scheduling, directing, and controlling engineering and technical support activities applicable to software development and integration of software tools/capabilities onto a variety of execution platforms, as well as reviewing and assessing developmental contractor software code to ensure compliance with government-provided coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Experience with systems engineering and integration principles, including for software intensive systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience with EW, Cyber, or tactical C4ISR applications is preferred
- Experience with DoD acquisition is preferred, authoring documentation including
- systems engineering plans, and Performance Based Specifications
- Experience reading, writing and editing software code at an intermediate level in at
- least one top tier language such as Python, Perl, and C++
- Experience with Docker, GitLab/GitLab CU, and Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence).
- Experience with cyber operations and red/white team penetration testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT (equivalent experience may be considered)
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law