Come Join a company that is more Family than Corporate. We are authentic and genuine people who do our best to take care of each person that joins our family. We have built the company and shaped our culture over the last 15 years by engaging and listening to our workforce...and implementing their suggestions!
Reviews and assesses developmental contractor software code to ensure compliance with government-provided coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Act as a supporting quality assurance oversight developer to build mobile-first web application, API delivery and limited system administration.
- Oversee developed re-useable code and assets based on industry-standard solutions, reference architectures, design, development and QA best practices.
- Experience with software development & management of development teams.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, DevOps tools, version control systems.
- Experience with Unix-based (Linux and Android) and Windows operating systems.
- Familiarity with Application Programming Interfaces and Microsoft Visual Studiox.
- Experience working with web services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field of study, (equivalent experience may be considered)
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law