Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Support the Government’s Systems Engineering organization in the development, integration and analysis of the Enterprise Architecture (EA), focusing on capability-based analysis at the system of system, end to end, and family of systems levels.
- Develop and maintain DoDAF, FEAF and IC EA compliant architecture artifacts, utilizing architecture modeling tools to ensure integrated architecture.
- Collaborate with EA users and potential users to identify tools and technologies, data models, data analytics, and reporting/visualization approaches to assist Government leaders and technologists with architectural data-driven decision-making.
- Work collaboratively within a team of architects, software engineers, system administrators, and users.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Understanding of data architecture approaches such as DODAF, UAF, JARM, Zachman, TOGAF, etc. Must have at least five years of demonstrated architecture experience in DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF). These five years can be met as part of other duties and do not necessarily require the person to have served five years as an architect.
- This is a Full Time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
Current, Active Clearance with Polygraph
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
- Familiarity with Cameo or System Architect
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.