Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
The contractor shall advise and assist government program/project managers in analyzing users’ requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures. They shall ensure accuracy, completeness, and applicability of all inputs/advice while providing assistance to the following types of activities:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Gathering of system artifacts for Transition and Decommission activities
- Assist in data migration, which includes the scope of the data migration efforts (what data elements will be migrated, whether open transactional data will migrate, the amount of historical data to convert), identification of potential risks, testing strategy and dependencies, and quality checking of data migrated
- Assist in measuring the efficacy of test scripts against declared mission needs
- Assist in the creation of new legal, policy, and/or compliance guidance that will be necessary to implement use of the Unified Engagement Environment
- Assist in the development of an enterprise mission management framework that provides guidance and direction to the entire enterprise that enhances oversight, governance, collaboration, integration and communication
- Assist in the establishment of processes to use refined metrics to make better data-informed decisions
- Assist in the establishment and improvement of processes and procedures that provide a solid foundation for end-to-end requirements management
- Assist in the capturing and documenting of mission work flows to define requirements to be used by others for developmental purposes
- Assist with analyzing mission workflows and converting them into functioning workflows within the Unified Engagement Environment
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
This is a Full Time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
Position requires a current, active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Knowledgeable of DoD and IC standards and specifications as well as tools that enable information sharing.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Able to assist in policy formulation and decisions.
- Strong in writing and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of the various missions within the Agency
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.