Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Support customer Mission Management Investment Portfolio (MMIP) that develops and directs technical engagements with external customers and stakeholders, and manages the delivery of products and information services. Provide a wide range of systems engineering and technical services to encompass requirements generation, program engineering oversight, transitioning and decommissioning (T&D) activities.
Task Activities :
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Collaborate across MMIP-funded organizations, providing integration support to assist with T&D activities identified and specified by the Government Lead MMIP Manager. Coordinate with other offices on validated requirements and the development of trade-offs, engineering analysis, risk assessments, and implementation methods.
- Evaluate Directorate’s proposed SIGINT methodologies against existing mission requirements set for accuracy, proper configuration principles and completeness. Design and assist in implementing process improvement methodologies to the engineering teams and engineering management processes that focus on how to design, develop and manage complex systems over the life cycle.
- Support mission operations and capability development systems teams including Programs Managers, Technical Leads, Mission Leads, and Systems Engineers of MMIP systems with transitioning activities for legacy mission systems to replacement or newer technology systems and decommissioning systems which no longer provide needed functionality or which cannot continue to be sustained.
- Capture, define, and clarify user and system requirements as needed or system and process requirements derived from existing systems and processes.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test validation and verification reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Contribute technical substance to the development of engineering documentation such as the Initial Capabilities Document, requirements specifications, Interface Control Documents, and the IC Collaboration Report to best summarize and clearly define technical issues, proposed technical outcomes, and actions derived during the IC Collaboration Summit.
- Deliver a technical report that contains a summary of technical concerns, recommended way-ahead. Provide support through participation and representation in standard E&P Technical teams, conferences, working groups, and regularly scheduled technical sessions.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 2 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Position requires a current, active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.