Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Serve as a principal advisor to the Government on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of an Information System (IS);
- Provide the detailed knowledge and expertise required to manage the security aspects of an IS. Maintain responsibility for the day-to-day security operations of the system. Responsibilities may also include:
- Security Control Validation Visits
- Secure Configuration and Change management
- Event Management
- Account Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Incident Management
- POA&M Management
- Collaborate with the System Owner to maintain Approval to Operate (ATO), including the resolution of any Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&M) documents issued by the DAO;
- Maintain and validate account and vulnerability management;
- Develop and provide update System security Plans (SSPs) and supporting documentation (e.g. SECONOPs, diagrams, Privileged User’s Guide);
- Respond to any data calls;
- Provide security design guidance and analysis to the project team throughout the RMF process;
- Collaborate with the Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) in the design, build, and self-test of systems;
- Perform reviews of technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommended mitigation strategies;
- Utilize XACTA, the system of record for SCA data.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Fifteen years of experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD8570 compliance with Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2 or higher is required.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
- Position requires a current, active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.