Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Support the customer’s Encryption Production and Solutions Operations team goal to be Agile, Informed, Modernized, and Secure whose mission is to warn of malicious cyber threats and inform USG policy; integrate threat, assessment and mitigation products across DoD. The selected individual shall provide the following support
• Develop improved policies, plans, methods, and procedures
• Provide support for requirements management; system design; architecture analysis; process flow design/redesign/improvement/establishment/
• Testing and Evaluation (T&E), Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
• Support requirements gathering, analysis, coordination and processing
• Drafting of technical documentation for program and system capabilities, and participate in system engineering (SE) and related meetings, such as Engineering Review Boards meetings, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), etc., as assigned
• Assist with providing data to support strategic decisions; crate overviews/mission presentations, executive/senior level reports, system engineering documentation; technical guidance and roadmaps.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Meet and gather customer requirements from private, public, and international partners.
• Review and analyze customer requirements to develop any functional, operational, and or user requirements necessary.
• Research new capabilities, plan evaluations and conduct Feasibility Studies when necessary.
• Develop and perform independent tests and develop test procedures from requirements.
• Complete technical reviews, develop and distribute final reports.
• Ensure that appropriate documentation and operational training is made available.
Current, Active Clearance with Polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.