Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Assist with the customer’s enterprise infrastructure services transformation. Provide risk management tools; implement information management tools, evaluate performance-based information, provide technical and process recommendation, conduct technical analysis of alternatives, and provide configuration management. Assist in planning, developing, deploying, securing, and operating the Information Technology Infrastructure (for all domains) across the customer enterprise. Assist in developing transition plans and processes related to services that include data links, networks, government communication systems, interfaces, and processing systems. This also includes assisting with the standardization of these services so that enterprise tools are developed within the organization and our technologies.
Assist the Government Team in ensuring required activities associated with systems integration is completed during EIS transformation. Produce system engineering and technical documentation, develop master schedules, design related dashboards, and establish overarching best practices and processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
Current, Active Clearance with Polygraph
- Perform requirements gathering, design synthesis, and system design to assist with the transformation of services.
- Produce enterprise level architectural artifacts such as: CONOPS, model based systems engineering, use-case diagrams and security-based compliance support (to include STE requirements).
- Based on expertise, make recommendations to prevent or mitigate outages or compatibility issues with the EIS transformation efforts.
- Provide risk analysis, evaluate test results, if needed, identify and report health status of activities, to aid in ensuring the health and compatibility of enterprise and mission.
- Provide gap analysis and risk analysis in understanding the significance and probability of identified risks.
- Communicate required activities, compliance information, and technical information with enterprise personnel.
- Serve as liaison to critical personnel in monitoring the state of project development milestones.
- Provide troubleshooting recommendations and research solutions as requested, capturing these efforts in the appropriate systems engineering documentation.
- Must have familiarization with customer infrastructure.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.