Support a high-tempo mission and operations driven organization constantly deploying systems at critical locations around the globe. Provide Systems Engineering and Technical Advisory support to the MINUTEMAN Organization. This team plays a critical role in supporting end to end SIGINT collection and force protection operations for the warfighter through Quick Reaction Deployments. Roles of the team are broad from antenna to analyst and cover access management and requirement planning, hardware and software integration and test, security engineering, logistics and deployment engineering, configuration management, and project management.
Current, Active Clearance with Polygraph is required.
- Work with other Collection Systems Access Managers to provide effective and efficient management and oversight of a collection system portfolio.
- Coordinates and/or performs a wide variety of mission program support activities on behalf of mission stakeholders
- Understands basic signals structures and networks.
- Gather, enter, and/or update data to maintain Mission departmental records, files, and databases
- Prepare operational status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government
- Review technical reports and capability documents to recommend solutions to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements
- Analyze collection-related information to identify problems, and assist with collection management
- The Collection Access Manager Level 1 shall have 5ive (5) years of experience directly supporting SIGINT Operations is required. Relevant experience must be in signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection, and/or analysis or management or oversight of these activities.
- Shall have at least two (2) years of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as Signals Collection or Analysis program will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., a 24-week course will count as 6 months of experience.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 95 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.