Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing and delivering/implementing data and database solutions to include: architecture design, development of standards, design and development of test plans. Effectively manage day-to-day tasks in coordination with a team of Developers, Testers and System administrators.
- 10 years designing, architecture, maintaining and managing databases
- Experience working with Postgres, Pgpool, PgAdmin, Git and AWS
- Bash, SQL/PL-SQL knowledge to execute/troubleshoot scripts and perform ETL processing, report generation against schemas
- Familiar working in a replicated environment
- Evaluating, defining, planning, designing, implementing, refining, and deploying database solutions in a LINUX VM environment at the Enterprise and project levels.
- Sizing (capacity planning), data modeling, performance analysis and tuning queries.
- Database security certification (to PL/3), data integrity, and database redundancy techniques.
- Developing successful backup and recovery procedures for databases
- Experience in troubleshooting database problems and resolving issues.
- Evaluate and update database designs for better performance
- Work with data streaming and batch data processing, extract, transform, and load (ETL) data ingest, and data access.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active/Current Top Secret SCI with Poly
- Understanding of databases and programming
- Analytical or Critical Thinking Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability, Oral & Written communication skills, organizational skills
- A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Requires a current TS/SCI polygraph clearance
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.