Provide HCSO with training support necessary to develop, present and maintain course materials, classroom instructions and support documentation for both instructor and computer/web based training to include, but not limited to presentations, blogs, training manuals, processes and procedures, guides, meeting minutes, etc.
- Will consider Senior Technical Writer with a Training background.
- A minimum of 5 years of electrical engineering or computer science experience that demonstrates a working knowledge of basic electronics, SIGINT systems, and computer systems.
- Experience should include designing and developing instructor-led and/or web-based training courses and associated materials, including slides, diagrams, student guides, practical activities, and assessments
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a trainer in the fields of electronic systems operation, electronic equipment maintenance, software maintenance, or SIGINT tools, including conducting operations and engineering-level courses.
- Write in a clear, concise and complete manner
- Proficiency in basic grammar skills (grammar, punctuation, spelling, usage)
- Be able to convey information for appropriate audience
- Editing Skills
- Formal Writing Style
- Engineering comprehension, understand subject matter
- Knowledge of government documentation standards
- Basic understanding of government classification rules
- Research technical information
- Computer savvy
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to take screen shots off system user interfaces
Interviewing and Listening Skills
- Ability to know how to ask the questions to get needed answers
- Need to know the best approach to SMEs, willing to reach out
- Strong listening skills to capture the necessary information and to know which follow-up questions need to be answered
- Develop graphics
- Illustration skills
- Formatting skills, layout and design of document
- Organizational skills, consolidating information
- Willing to accept feedback, constructive criticism
- Work independently
- Detailed oriented
Motivated and ambitious
Experience in development, testing and maintenance of course materials, classroom instructions and development of computer based courseware is required
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.