The Level 3 ISSE shall be able to perform the indicated Level 0, 1, & 2 tasks plus the following indicated tasks:
- Interacts with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives
- Provides the Government assistance to ensure that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure, including program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity
- Provides expert guidance and work product evaluation to one or more security engineers that support Engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing and enclave environments
- Advocates and recommends system-level solutions to resolve security requirements. Monitors and suggests improvement to IA policy
- Supports the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
Five (5) years experience in the following domain areas:
Information Assurance: NISCAP, DIACAP NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
SIGINT: Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
Other: Scripting language; Linux/RedHat
Labor Category Qualifications:
Twenty (20) years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree. DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 3 is required.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.