Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Strong Linux Administrator, across the board. Should consider themselves Proficient in Linux. Comfortable provisioning, imaging, and warehousing Windows and Linux VMs (ESXi 6.7 and 7) in VCenter.
Must understand Windows Domain controllers Desired:
- Working knowledge or familiarity with NetApp network storage management
- Centrify or similar authentication services powershell, & DHCP/networking; ability to troubleshoot Cisco devices.
- AD, Group Policy, DFS, DFSR, Linux Bash scripting & Ubuntu/CentOS Requires current DoD Approved 8570 IAT Level II Baseline Certification (CWIP) with valid OS and CE certs.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Domain Area(s) Specialized Requirements:
- Business: At least three (3) years experience deploying Microsoft Windows-based servers, including Active Directory and email OR at least two (2) years experience deploying Microsoft Windows-based servers, including Active Directory and email with Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification.
- At least three (3) years of experience deploying Linux-based and Solaris-based servers. At least one (1) year experience PC hardware troubleshooting.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in maintaining lab system infrastructure, including: desktop workstations, the lab computer network, server computers, backup systems, power and cooling systems, IT asset management systems, printers, scanner and other Peripherals.
Five (5) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.