Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Experience developing using C and C++. Experience with reverse engineering a plus. Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with rapid requirements. 2 years combined experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages: C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Pert Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
Shall have a minimum of nine (9) years of software engineering experience or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and two (2) years of software engineering experience. In addition, the individual shall have demonstrated ability and/or experience in the following areas:
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- Three (3) years of experience coding in C and assembly on Linux, UNIX and/or Windows.
- Develop modular software components based on defined software designs.
- Use a software integrated development environment (IDE) such as Visual Studio, Eclipse or similar IDE.
- Develop and execute unit tests.
- Maintain code in a software version repository such as subversion, CVS, or similar tool.
- Work to a schedule and meet deliverable dates.
- Report progress via accepted communication channels such as email, wild and/or a schedule tracking application.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: TCP/IP network protocols or SQL programming.
- Software compilers, operating system architecture, and/or device drivers. -Document component designs within a High Level Design (HLD) document.
- Plan and develop component integration tests
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.