Conducts analysis of Industrial Control System and Supervisory Control and Data Access networks and their activities. Utilizes knowledge of target technologies and digital networks and the applications on them to determine the operating posture of the network. Applies analysis techniques against metadata collected from Infrastructure Control Systems/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) communications systems in order to characterize networks, and accurately report vulnerabilities identified from analysis. Analysts should be technology savvy and flexible enough to rapidly shift from one data collection to another. Selects collection of data required for analysis. Basic internet research skills and an understanding of telecommunications and computer network communications fundamentals are required. Organizes resources and information in support of mission and operational requirements. Accommodates last minute requirements and has the flexibility to respond to ever-evolving quick-reaction capability requirements. Participation in Analyst-to-Analyst exchanges, seminars, conferences, or other as requested
LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION:
Understanding of telecommunications and computer network communications fundamentals are required. Organizes resources and information in support of mission and operational requirements.
Accommodates last minute requirements and has the flexibility to respond to ever-evolving quick-reaction capability requirements. Participation in Analyst-to-Analyst exchanges, seminars, conferences, or other as requested.
The ICS/SCADA SME shall possess the following capabilities:
- Primary responsibilities will include identifying, collecting and analyzing ICS/SCADA data from servers, workstations and other IT related components.
- Significant, recent experience, programming and configuration Windows Server 2008 or 2012, client workstations, and VMWare is required.
- Candidate should have experience with Active Directory, Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, virtualization, patch rollout, certificates, and policy management in an enterprise setting.
- The ideal candidate will also be experienced with the DoD system accreditation process.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is highly desired as are recent Microsoft & VMWare certifications.
- MUST have a TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- 8+ years of network analysis experience to include non-IP networks.
- 8+ years of experience with telecommunications, network management systems and network management protocols.
- Experience working on Ethernet networks, Cisco routers and switches and various serial interfaces, converters and protocols such Modbus, DNP3 and experience working with data bases
- Experience with development of SQL queries, programming, power meters, intelligent relays, Power Distribution Units (PDUs) and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, Automation controllers (RTAC), Remote terminal Units (RTUs) and Programmable logic controllers (PLCs) would be very beneficial
- Basic data processing skills (scripting in PERL, PYTHON, etc. or equivalent capability)
- Experience in researching and using telecommunications standards (ITU-T Recommendations and IETF RFCs)
- Strong teaming skills to work with other technical disciplines to include signals analysts, protocol analysts, hardware developers, and intelligence analysts
- Strong technical writing skills to articulate requirements developers as well as developers in other organizations including vendors.
- Experience with Agency data repositories
- Experience in operating collection front-end systems
- Experience with WIRESHARK or similar protocol analysis product
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.