The Level 2 Cloud Engineer shall possess the following capabilities:
- Perform requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
- Modify software and algorithms designed for traditional environments to operate in cloud environments
- Provide support to platforms and services based on AWS or other commercial cloud hosting environments
LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION
- Support the transition of operational systems and applications from traditional platforms to cloud environments
- Support cloud-related data management tools and OpenSource (NoSQL) products such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, and Big Table
- Convert existing algorithms or develop new algorithms to utilize the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, and Pig
- Support operational systems utilizing the HDFS
- Support the deployment of operational systems and applications in a cloud environment
- Conduct scalability assessments of Cloud-related algorithms, applications, and systems to identify performance bottlenecks and areas for improvement
One or more of the following:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- AWS Certified Big Data.
Six (6) years of experience in software development/engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Four (4) years of experience in software development on systems utilizing cloud-related technologies. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline. Four (4) years of additional software development experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree for a total of ten (10) years of experience.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.