The Level 1 Technical Writer shall be able to perform the indicated Level 0 tasks plus the following indicated tasks:
- Understands basic concepts, responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications
- Responsible for preparing reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
- Works with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials
1-year experience in the following:
- Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
- Knowledge of NSA Documentation Standards (e.g. DS-61, DS-81, DS-89)
- Familiar with Word processing and presentation tools such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio
Two (2) years technical writing experience in programs and contracts of a similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Associate's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Two (2) years of technical writing experience may be substituted for an Associate's degree.
TS\SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.