Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Provide senior systems engineering support to an office responsible for the management and oversight of technology transition into and out of the enterprise architecture. These transition activities include managing the introduction of new prototype capabilities. The technology transition office provides support, not only across the customer organization but also to external IC partners to ensure transition stakeholder requirements are understood and considered. Transition activities include managing and supporting technology transition office process, monitoring and measuring progress through the process, identifying risks and recommending mitigations and supporting planning activities. Customer support requests are evaluated by the Government to determine alignment with its scope and objectives. Discrete task descriptions will be created for all requests and will be used for tracking and to enable contractor assignments.
- The Systems Engineer will provide systems engineering expertise to researching systems, services and capabilities to be decommissioned, documenting the known details to enable decision making by the stakeholders and capability owners. This role involves planning, monitoring, and generating systems engineering artifacts to assist the government to facilitate technology transition into and out of the capabilities architecture, and works with the government to facilitate, lead and document decision meetings to engage stakeholders in accomplishing the work.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more SE Process Areas: Approve delivery of SE work product, and briefing Stakeholders on all aspects of their Project.
- Ability to plan and deliver engineering project with unique/ complex aspects that impact major capabilities or high priority to the enterprise.
- Ability to independently resolve important engineering issues requiring the use of advanced technology
- Five or more years of experience supporting programs and project within this customer space
- Experience in technical program / project management. Project implementation is highly desired.
- Experience in defining an effort for mission outcomes and objective to key tasks, collaborating with others, monitoring and preparing reports.
- Ability to embrace cross-directorate collaboration, and work with/advise others who have little or no Systems Engineering Experience.
- Experience in writing and/or managing the development of functional requirements and other related SE documentation.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the development/implementation of SE processes and procedures.
- Experience with Confluence and Jira in managing Systems Engineering Projects.
Current, active Clearance with Polygraph required
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.