Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Support the customer Enterprise Test and Assessment (ETA) Technology Readiness Assessments (TRA) team. The ETA TRA team executes a systematic, metric-based process to assess the maturity of program technologies and possible vulnerabilities. The team also encourages programs to employ integrated test methodologies to the maximum extent possible.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Provide program with end-to-end independent testing and verification of program’s capabilities;
- Identify disconnects, risks, and concerns with test requirements, criteria, and testing;
- Utilize existing systems engineering policies and processes to identify systems engineering, interoperability, and testing issues and risks;
- Perform Technology Readiness Assessments on systems in accordance with DoD and customer requirements;
- Perform technical reviews on enterprise systems engineering artifacts and prepare comments and recommendations to the Chief Systems Engineer;;
- Continually review TRA processes and update them to reflect the current state of acquisition and technology;
- Engage with other Operational Test & Assessment team personnel; Maintain awareness of status and schedule of programs of interest;
- Advise programs and test teams on current standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and enterprise capabilities;
- Participate in reviews of systems and elements under development to ensure requirements traceability;
- Participate in select forums to gather and promulgate TRA information beneficial to future assessments;
- Prepare technical reports and provide rationale for recommendations;
- Provide lessons learned to partner programs;
- Prepare briefings, trip reports, and white papers on TRA activities.
Highly Desirable individual Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in a qualified engineering field (see note 1) or related discipline (see note 2) from an accredited university or college, plus at least fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two (2) years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of systems engineering experience is also acceptable.
- This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
1. Qualified Engineering fields: (Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management)
- Experience applying a systematic, metrics-based process to evaluate a project’s technology maturity.
- Experience with test planning and implementation for complex software engineering programs.
- Able to work with supported organizations and test teams to review/improve test planning and execution.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Technical and people skills necessary to collaborate with customers, subject matter experts, and senior technical and programmatic leadership.
2 Related Disciplines: (Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics).
Position requires an active, current TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.