Come join a team that is more Family than Corporate. We welcome everyone into our family and we pride ourselves on a family and community-focused culture. With our open-door policy, employees are encouraged to stop by and share their opinions, ideas, or concerns with management. We offer an amazing 401K plan, competitive salaries and benefits, and many more!
Required skills and capabilities:
- Integrate circuit or microelectronic component design or reverse engineering.
- Design and test new integrated circuits and hardware components for a wide variety of signal processing applications and research
- Design, document, and develop code (to include firmware) for digital signal processors or other programmable hardware devices such as Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) and Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) hardware
- Analyze the function of existing integrated circuits and hardware components for the purpose of reverse engineering the hardware and firmware
- Conduct the necessary hardware engineering and related functions to modify and adapt vendor-manufactured hardware to meet special Government needs and contingencies.
- Experience with low level microcontrollers or development kits such as Arduinos, Raspberry Pi's, Beagle Bones, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Experience breadboaring or prototyping electronics or setups with resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Strong C and Python programming skills; as well as experience coding/writing code for development platforms as mentioned above
- Experience in system analysis
- Familiarity with tools used in Failure Analysis is a plus
- Familiar with Printed Circuit Board creation
- Experience with semiconductor physics or fab knowledge is a plus
- Assist with designing new products and processes and improving and maintaining existing products.
- Communicate with the other engineering personnel to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion.
- Conduct design analysis on components and/or assemblies to assist in the development process by ensuring designs are cost efficient, able to be manufactured, and reliable.
- Apply ASIC or FPGA place and route (P&R) tools with various libraries to create physical implementations of designs.
- Develop and maintain documentation for the P&R design flows.
- Assist with de-processing electronic components and retrieving stored firmware or software using approved reverse engineering procedures.
- Design new products and processes and improving and maintaining existing products; Work with tool and library vendors to develop solutions for designers’ P&R design challenges; perform the de-processing of electronic components and retrieving stored firmware or software using approved reverse engineering procedures.
- Integrate new P&R tools, P&R tool updates, and ASIC or FPGA design libraries into Government’s computer-aided design environment, documents the use of those tools and libraries, and Assist other physical designers to successfully complete their specific P&R design tasks
- Lead the designs of new products and processes and improve and maintain existing products
- Provide technical leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Perform the de-processing of electronic components and retrieving stored firmware or software using approved reverse engineering procedures and develops improved procedures.
- Direct and check the work of other hardware design engineers
- Experience as an HDE in an integrated circuit or microelectronic component design or reverse engineering of the same is required.
- Bachelor’s plus 7-11 years’ experience as a HDE in integrated circuit or microelectronic component design or reverse engineering of the same is required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.