Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Responsible for working with government technical leads in Mission Optimization of Operational Machine Learning Malware Classification Capabilities. Ability to identify unique methods for understanding algorithm’s with feature engineering. The contractor will be responsible for tracking advanced threats through researching, modeling, developing, and integrating threat data into FireEye’s core platforms.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
• Submitted candidates must meet the minimum experience and education requirements to qualify for the Software Engineer Level 2 (SWE2) labor category. Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
• Experience in Linux
• Python with Pandas library
• Open source machine learning
• This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
• Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired/fast learner
• Experience with various coding capabilities.
• Technology diverse background to provide adaptable oversight.
• Machine learning
• Shell scripting
• PyTorch open source machine learning library
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.