Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Provide systems engineering support in the area of Cybersecurity Operations. Primary responsibilities include leading capabilities integration and testing activities for new capabilities that are to be integrated into the operational environment. Specific activities may include risk identification and management, schedule development and coordination, dependency identification, test plan and test case documentation, and verification of requirements traceability. Successful candidates will be required to develop documentation in accordance with systems engineering best practices. Additionally, this position will require the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal and external organizations and support the scheduling, conduct, and reporting of cross-organizational technical exchanges, planning sessions, and test events.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
• Demonstrated strong Systems Engineering skills with background in multi-system integration.
• Working knowledge of the agile and traditional software development methodologies.
• Ability to engage customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization.
• Ability to interface with customers to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines through the multiple phases of systems engineering.
• Ability to liaison with product teams for captured requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
• Working knowledge of at least part of the NETDEF architecture including associated tool suite.
• Understanding of workflows, data-flows, and data storage related to the NETDEF thread
• Understanding of at least part of the SIGINT architecture and how it ties into the NETDEF architecture
• Proven track record for successful system integration/deployment.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.