Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
The Transformations Services team is the primary liaison between Operations analysts and Capabilities developers to transition proven prototype activities into the modern corporate architecture and the Transition and Decommission (T&D) activities of legacy systems to the modern architecture. Provide System Engineering (SE) support to the T&D activities related to the transition of legacy systems to the modern architecture. SE support includes gathering and documenting legacy functions required in the modern architecture, translating functions into Minimal Viable Products for developers, consulting with Operations and Capabilities leads to resolve knowledge gaps, responding to analysts concerns, tracking analytic development, facilitating risk assessments, and documenting meeting discussions and actions. Currently preparing to support initial testing of transitioned functions on the modern architecture by capturing analysts’ problems and working with developers to resolve problems prior to formal transition to the modern architecture.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• This is a full time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
• Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
• Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
• Must work well on a team. Understanding one’s limitations and knowing when to ask for other perspectives will go a long way to achieving success in this job.
• Background in the customer mission, especially retrieving information from raw data repositories.
• Experience/knowledge of customer data flows and processes.
• Experience in Information Systems
• Flexible work schedule
• SharePoint, JIRA, and other tracking tools
• MS Office Applications
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.