This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
Manage and support existing Splunk and equivalent hardware infrastructure. Provide onboarding, configuration, and optimization of Splunk instances. Provide expertise in the deployment, configuration, and operations of Splunk instances. Troubleshoot and debug issues as they occur within Splunk deployments. Assist with the development of advanced reports and dashboards to meet the requirements of the organization. Provide support during network inquiries and incident response reporting.
Required Candidate LCAT Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of Splunk Engineering best practices (Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin or Equivalent training)
- Experience with Splunk product installation, integration and support
- Ability to perform complete Splunk environment installs, filter data, and manage indexe
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Splunk architecture
- Should be comfortable working with Linux environment as well as Windows
- Active TS/SCI Poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems Engineering or related discipline may be substituted for 2 years of experience, reducing the requirement to 6 years of IT Engineering experience. Four (4) years of additional IT Engineer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total experience requirement twelve (12) years as an IT Engineer without a degree.
- 8 years' experience as an IT Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- The candidate should have a Security + certification.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law