Come join a team that is more Family than Corporate. We welcome everyone into our family and we pride ourselves on a family and community-focused culture. With our open-door policy, employees are encouraged to stop by and share their opinions, ideas, or concerns with management. We offer an amazing 401K plan, competitive salaries and benefits, and many more!
Current, active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required.
- Candidate shall be able to Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Debug existing software and correct defect
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project;
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries;
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards; Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components;
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas; Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance; Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints
- Perform quality control on team products
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Oversee one or more software development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project.
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SWE in programs of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.