We are currently seeking an Software Engineer Level 3!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis of user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Bachelor’s degree and 20 years or 24 years of experience
- 5 years in computer programming (C and/or C++) for signals analysis or Digital Signals Processing (DSP) applications
- RF programming experience and proven technical ability to improve competency, or stay current, to support future programming efforts
Signals analysis, programming automatic processing algorithms (pipeline processing of streaming signals) Detecting/processing signals in the presence of severe interference. FPGA/VHDL programming.
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.