This position requires a Senior Software Engineer providing full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality. PERL support may be required for the existing system maintenance and strong JAVA expereience is required for the new system. Primary work will be on middle tier development. On-Call required on a rotational basis.
- Minimum of 7 years with software development lifecycle experience
- BS degree or related engineer/technology degree can substitute for 2 years
- Strong Java experience required. Experience with Java 1.8 preferable.
- Experience using Java testing frameworks and Mock Objects
- Database experience (preferably MariaDB)
- Strong LINUX experience required
- Self-Motivated and problem solver
- Will provide "on call" support on a rotational basis
- Candidates must be flexible with day-to-day priorities changes as provided
- Spring and Hibernate experience is highly desirable.
Experience with Software Development and Cllaboration tools (i.e. Atlassian tool suite - Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo)
Experience with User Interface development
Experience identifying and/or processing Internet protocols
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.